- Digital strategy and marketing, website development management, e-commerce, and analytics.
- Making the most of your website to deliver more business and income
- Utilising and upgrading your IT capability to deliver your business objectives
- Managing your IT projects to deliver maximum benefit for minimum cost
- The outsourcing of services, or sorting out existing outsourcing arrangements if required
- Rapid development and implementation of IT strategy
All of this kind of activity often requires professional assistance, and can be frustrating and time consuming. I remove the burden and free you up to focus on your core business.
“David has now worked for me for two years. He joined the company when our IT infrastructure and digital strategy were in turmoil. His calm presence and his methodical approach to strategy had a profound impact on the business. He has dealt with serious IT emergencies including the hacking of all corporate websites bringing them down before a series of major events. Thanks to his backup and recovery strategies, the company was able to recover quickly enough to avoid significant damage to the business. He is a patient and skilled manager who knows how to cultivate talent and coach them to grow. This is especially useful given the young age of many technical employees. He has managed diverse projects ranging from sophisticated loan programmes for microfinance that involved multiple stakeholders including the government, to national festivals, to extensive overseas programmes. He is particularly good at dealing with issues between social enterprises, businesses and charities all working together” – Doug Richard (ex Dragons Den panelist), School For Startups
My client base ranges in size from startups to large and complex organisations. My overheads are kept low so that I can provide my clients with very cost efficient services. I have a high quality group of Associates who provide specialist assistance where required, we can tackle requirements of any size and complexity.
Based in the South East of England my business also primarily covers London and the Home Counties, but we have worked for clients all over the country and will travel wherever needed.
Delivery of Change Managing projects, driving change, selecting and managing suppliers – all necessary business activities that can make or break your business. You might lack the time or the experience to tackle such activities, I work as a trusted partner with my clients and take responsibility for delivery.
Your IT Strategy All organisations benefit from a regular review of how well their IT systems and infrastructure are aligned to their business objectives and current requirements. You may have some constant frustrations that you would like to resolve.
Working together I can help you quickly define and implement an IT Strategy to support and help drive your business objectives. Working with an approach utilising simple steps that is proven with my client base you will benefit from:
- An Analysis itemising areas of strength, weakness, opportunity, and threats
- An IT plan that will save you time, money, and frustration!
- The immediate ability to prioritise the work that needs doing
- An assessment of the effectiveness of your systems and infrastructure
- The ability to implement an integrated platform to make life as easy as possible for the future
Why work with me? If you work with me I make the following guarantee:
- In the unlikely event that you are not happy with my work I will fully refund your money
- You get 100% effort and commitment from me at all times, I am rather fixated on customer service
- I will do everything in my power to make my services an investment that pay you dividends for many years to come.
I offer free consultancy to discuss what you are trying to achieve, you will find me very friendly and easy to deal with. Whats more if you talk to me I guarantee to give you advice and ideas that you can implement whether you choose to work with me or not.
David has excellent communication skills and was able to get the best from people at all levels of the business. His flexibility and commitment made him a popular member of the team as well as ensuring that the milestones of the project were met. I would have no hesitation in recommending David or re-employing him for a similar role. – Vicki S, ESP Ltd
You can call me on 07905 669993
or contact me via email – david at dwedge.com
* All testimonials are unaltered and can be verified